Large Family Home on 2/3 acre
Hidden in a sought-after Frankston South pocket, this grand family entertainer is designed to host the most memorable gatherings on a sprawling two thirds of an acre (approx.). With a sparkling, solar-heated swimming pool providing hours of enjoyment, the private property is set amongst magnificent gardens with rose-covered arches and a water fountain as its centrepiece.
Awash with natural light, the double-storey home offers an abundance of space with four separate living zones, formal and informal dining areas, a study, a well-appointed kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances plus covered and sun-drenched outdoor entertaining spaces.
The four-bedroom, two-bathroom property comes complete with a huge master suite comprising an ensuite and walk-in-robe, ducted heating, a garden shed, remote double garage and side access for your boat or caravan. Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning haven offering easy access to Peninsula Link, schools, shops and beaches is a unique find.
* Family entertainer on huge allotment
* Solar-heated pool & magnificent gardens
* Spacious design filled with natural light
* Sun-drenched & covered alfresco areas
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* 4 separate living zones
* Formal & informal dining areas
* Large master suite with WIR & ensuite
* Double garage & side access for boat
* Gas ducted heating throughout
* Easy access to Peninsula Link
* Close to shops, schools & beaches
Call Joel Hood or Adrian Calcedo today to book an inspection!